If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply today.
PT. Marka Inspektindo Technical (Marindotech) offers exciting challenges, competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a company matched plan. Marindotech is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Currently PT. MARINDOTECH opens the opportunity for the candidate who is energetic, honest and committed to join and grow with us.
– Representative Onshore & Offshore field.
– Familiarity with the specifications, drawings, correspondence, and any other technical aspects of the Inspection Book.
– Maintaining and Managing the Inspection Book. – Conduct inspections as outlined in the Inspection Plan and project requirements.
– Communicate regularly with vendors to get the job status checking and inspection points are pending.
– Prepare and make reporting problems inspection of each company and project requirements.
– Communicate regularly on the Inspection Coordinator, Engineering, and others.
– Conducting inspections in the budget that has been set.
– Minimal S1 Engineering / Civil / Marine / Electrical / Metallurgy.
– Prioritized certified:
(Welding Inspector, Corrosion, NDT, or K3)
Fresh Graduate Welcome.
1. 20-35 years old Male.
2. Diligent, tenacious and willing to learn.
3. Willing to work in Pondok Kopi, East Jakarta